€66.67 + VAT
- 4K HDMI to USB Conversion for Streaming
- Up to UHD 4K30 HDMI Input
- Up to 1080p60 Output over USB
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 to USB Type-C Cable
- Hook-and-Loop Mounting Strips Included
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Atomos ZATU-01 Overview
The Nexus HDMI to USB Converter from Atomos provides HDMI to USB conversion for live streaming applications. It allows you to run an HDMI signal to your Mac or Windows computer's USB port for use in streaming applications such as OBS, Twitch, and YouTube Live. The Nexus accepts up to a UHD 4K30 HDMI signal and outputs up to a 1080p60 signal over USB. You can connect an HDMI camera to use as a webcam, gaming systems for live streaming gameplay, monitor signals, and signals from various other devices. When used with the Atomos Shogun 7 monitor, which is capable of recording and switching four 1080p60 signals, Nexus allows you to send the switched feed to your computer for streaming.
The Nexus automatically converts your HDMI input to USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A for compatibility with popular CDN platforms such as Skype, MS Teams, Zoom, Twitch, YouTube, and many more.
It can also be used with professional streaming applications such as OBS, StreamLabs OBS, Wirecast, and X-Split for enhanced multimedia streaming.
The Nexus connects to your computer using the included USB cable, and it is powered from your computer's USB port and requires no external power supply. Two hook-and-loop strips are included to mount the unit.
- HDMI to USB conversion for streaming applications such as OBS, Twitch, and YouTube Live
- Up to UHD 4K30 HDMI input
- Up to 1080p60 output over USB
- Can be used with the Atomos Shogun 7 monitor/recorder/switcher to send the switched feed to your computer for streaming