€404.17 + VAT
A versatile zoom optimized for both stills and video, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM from Canon is a 28.8-216mm equivalent lens designed for APS-C-format DSLRs.
- EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 28.8-216mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/38
- One UD Element, One Aspherical Element
- Super Spectra Coating
- NANO USM Autofocus System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
An EF-S 18-135mm wide-angle zoom lens with groundbreaking Nano USM Technology
A versatile EF-S lens that excels for both photos and movies
Enjoy superb versatility from a lens that’s sure to be a kit-bag essential, giving quality performance in still photography and moviemaking, thanks to its new Nano USM technology. The speed and smooth focus of the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM gives stunning spontaneous shots, while its quiet motor ensures that movie soundtracks are undisturbed by focusing noise.
The EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM is a great lens for
High performance, compact lens for outstanding photos and movies
A go-to lens for photos and movies, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM has shoot-specific, dedicated IS modes, ensuring you achieve steady results. Nano USM technology delivers fast focusing that is smooth and quiet for moviemaking.
Its compact, lightweight design makes it a lens perfect for travelling without compromising on quality, giving you excellent colour and contrast reproduction. The UD and aspherical lens elements reduce chromatic aberration throughout its expansive focal range for both movies and photos.
Nano USM technology - smooth, fast and quiet
Never miss a moment
Professional quality movies made easy
Find out what makes Nano USM possible
Inside the Nano USM unit sits an elastic metal body, ceramic voltage element and drive unit. The application and adjustment of voltage to the ceramic element, controls the direction and speed of the drive unit. The result is a focusing system that gives you a smooth focus with speed control
Stay steady amongst the action
Incredible versatility across the focal range
The EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM comfortably captures a range of subjects due to its wide focal range. At its shortest focal length, you can capture expanses of landscapes. At the opposite end, you can get closer to action with its telephoto capabilities and high speed autofocus. The 4-stop Optical Image Stabilizer keeps your images sharp and steady when at maximum zoom, working in low light or shooting video.
Professional quality movie making made simple with the new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1
The new Power Zoom Adapter effortlessly attaches to the electrical contacts underneath the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens, allowing zoom to be operated via a simple lever (or Wi-Fi when used with a compatible EOS camera body), delivering consistently precise, smooth zoom control for professional looking movies.
Simple to use and lightweight, it’s the perfect accessory for professional quality moviemaking wherever you are; follow the action, shoot documentary-style footage, or zoom for creative effect.
Keep your distance while staying on top of the action
The addition of the Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 takes the versatility of the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens even further, allowing you to control your zoom remotely.
Team your EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens and the Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 with a compatible Wi-Fi EOS camera body and you can control your zoom wirelessly via your smart device and the Canon Camera Connect App.**
Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Overview
A versatile zoom optimized for both stills and video, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM from Canon is a 28.8-216mm equivalent lens designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. Incorporating NANO USM technology, this lens is characterized by its combination of a fast, stills-optimized ring-type Ultrasonic Motor and smooth, silent video-optimized stepping motor for all-around focusing performance to benefit multimedia image-makers. This dual-purpose AF motor also offers notably quicker performance throughout the zoom range for more responsive shooting from near to far. Additionally, also aiding both photo and movie recording, an Image Stabilizer system compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The lens is also compatible with the optional PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter for more natural and controllable zooming performance. Updated to suit the increasing presence of video in a photographer's workflow, this zoom is versatile in regard to both focus handling as well as with its wide-angle to telephoto reach.
In regard to the optical design, one ultra-low dispersion element is featured, along with one aspherical element, to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range as well as limit spherical aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness.
- A standard zoom designed for APS-C-format Canon DSLRs, this 18-135mm lens provides a 28.8-216mm equivalent focal length range that covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
- The optical design incorporates one UD element and one aspherical element to minimize chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- NANO USM system utilizes both a ring type USM and an STM mechanism to realize quick and accurate focusing that is also smooth and near-silent to suit both photography and video applications. This focusing system also affords full-time manual focus control when working in the one-shot AF mode.
- An Image Stabilizer compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting when working in difficult lighting conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- The optional PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter can be used for smoother, more natural and silent zooming control when recording video.
Designed For Use With:
Blackmagic Design URSA Broadcast G2
Canon EOS 70D
Canon EOS 77D
Canon EOS 7D
Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Canon EOS 80D
Canon EOS 90D
Canon EOS Rebel SL1
Canon EOS Rebel SL2
Canon EOS Rebel SL3
Canon EOS Rebel T5
Canon EOS Rebel T5i
Canon EOS Rebel T6
Canon EOS Rebel T6i
Canon EOS Rebel T6s
Canon EOS Rebel T7
Canon EOS Rebel T7i
Canon EOS Rebel T8i