€2,445.83 + VAT
To top their previous achievement with the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Blackmagic Design adds an even more full-featured, compact Super35 camera to their cine-style line with the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro.
- Bright 1500 cd/m² Tilting HDR LCD
- Super35 HDR Sensor, Gen 5 Color Science
- Dual XLR Inputs, Canon Active EF Mount
- NP-F570 Battery, Built-In ND Filters
- Record 6K 6144 x 3456 up to 50 fps
- Dual Native 400 & 3200 ISO to 25,600
- CFast 2.0 & SD/UHS-II Card Slots
- Record up to 120 fps Windowed HD
- USB Type-C Recording, 3D LUT Support
- 13-Stop Dynamic Range, Autofocus Support
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
True Know-How (Ask Our Experts)
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro Overview
To top their previous achievement with the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Blackmagic Design adds an even more full-featured, compact Super35 camera to their cine-style line with the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro. The 6K Pro features all the recording features, sensor, dynamic range, buttons, and ports as its predecessor, and adds a variety of important new features such as a 5" tilting HDR capacitive touchscreen LCD with 1500 cd/m² brightness, a Pro EVF option, built-in clear/2/4/6-stop ND filters, dual mini-XLR inputs, an accurate timecode clock, an NP-F570 L-series battery slot, and updated Gen 5 color science.
With only a slightly larger form factor than the 6L, the 6K Pro records the same resolutions up to 50 fps 6144 x 3456 video, and it retains the valuable active Canon EF mount, letting users take advantage of the expansive array of EF/EF-S mount lenses available. The EF mount supports iris, autofocus, and zoom functions using electronic communication when using compatible lenses.
The 6K Pro can turn one frame into two by cropping a second shot from one frame, upscaling to 8K, or simply capturing rich, detailed footage with your favorite EF/EF-S-mount lens. The updated Gen 5 internal color processing makes it easy to intercut 6K Pro, 6K, and BMPCC 4K footage. Record using the internal CFast 2.0 and SD/UHS-II card slots or via the full-size HDMI port to an optional ATEM Mini switcher for live streaming, or output via the USB Type-C port to capture longer clips to an external SSD. The 6K Pro includes a DaVinci Resolve Studio license and supports Blackmagic Raw capture from the sensor. Using the Raw format with the sensor's metadata simplifies editing to suit any project and makes editing easier with DaVinci Resolve.
The compact 6K Pro retains the familiar controls and menu layout of the 6K model, such as ISO support up to 25,600, 13 stops of dynamic range, and 1920 x 1080 HDR monitor output. Professional audio support now includes two mini XLR inputs with phantom +48V power, a 3.5mm stereo input, a mono speaker, a headphone output, and a built-in stereo mic system.
Additional pro features include lens metadata support, 3D LUT application for both monitoring and recording, up to 21.2MP still image capture, and a multifunction grip that enables single-handed operation. Sync multiple cameras for a concert, event, or other multicamera shoots by linking an external timecode generator to the 6K Pro internal timecode generator (accessed via the 3.5mm audio port). Then save valuable time by using Resolve to automatically sync your multicamera shots in post.
In addition to the DaVinci Resolve Studio activation key, the 6K Pro comes with a 30W power supply offering simultaneous battery charging, an MP-F570 battery, a lens port cap, and a camera strap. Optional accessories designed specifically for the 6K Pro include the BMPCC Pro EVF and BMPCC Pro Battery Grip, available separately.
New 6K Pro Features
- 5" tilting HDR capacitive touchscreen LCD with 1500 cd/m² brightness
- Built-in clear/2/4/6-stop IR ND filters
- Dual mini-XLR inputs
- Electronic lens communication with iris, autofocus, and zoom control available with compatible lenses
- Super-accurate timecode clock
- NP-F570 L-series battery slot
- Updated Gen 5 color science
- Optional Pro EVF and battery grip
- Active Canon EF Lens Mount
- Choose from a wide array of Canon EF/EF-S-mount lenses and automatically populate lens metadata with compatible lenses
- Super35 Image Sensor / Dual Native ISO
- The 6K Pro camera uses a Super35-size sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range, and a dual native ISO up to 25,600 to capture rich images at resolutions up to 6144 x 3456 up to 50 fps
Blackmagic Raw and ProRes Options
Capture in Blackmagic Raw or ProRes 422 options depending on your project's needs
Up to 6K Shooting Resolutions
Multiple resolutions include 6144 x 3456 (6K), 6144 x 2560 (6K 2.4:1), 5744 x 3024 (5.7K 17:9), 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI), 1920 x 1080 (HD), and more
Versatile Media Capture Options
Record internally to CFast 2.0 or SD/UHS-II card slots, or capture longer clips using the USB Type-C output to an external SSD
DaVinci Resolve Studio License Included
The 6K Pro is compatible with DaVinci Resolve and includes an activation key for Resolve Studio