€608.33 + VAT
Designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, the Panasonic Lumix S 35mm f/1.8 Lens is a sleek and versatile wide-angle prime that features a similar angle of view to what you see with your naked eye. With a minimum focusing distance of just 9.5", it is well-suited for natural-looking close-up shots.
- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- High-Speed Autofocus System
- 3 x Aspherical, 3 x ED Elements
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, the Panasonic Lumix S 35mm f/1.8 Lens is a sleek and versatile wide-angle prime that features a similar angle of view to what you see with your naked eye. With a minimum focusing distance of just 9.5", it is well-suited for natural-looking close-up shots. Its 35mm focal length is ideal for snapshots, street scenes, landscapes, and all-purpose shooting, and the lens provides a modestly bright f/1.8 maximum aperture for shallow depth of field control and beautiful bokeh.
The Lumix S 35mm f/1.8 also excels in video recording performance with minimum focus breathing and micro-step aperture control for smooth exposure changes. Made for the modern content creator, this lets you record beautiful 4K video without slowing down or disturbing your subject. The optics are comprised of 11 elements in 9 groups, and the lens includes three aspherical lenses and three extra-low dispersion lenses to reduce chromatic aberration and color fringing for improved color accuracy and sharpness. Made for tough environmental conditions, the lens also features a dust-, moisture-, and freeze-resistant design.
- Prime wide-angle lens designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used on APS-C models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers control over depth of field and suits working in low-light conditions.
- High-speed, high-precision, and nearly silent autofocus system provides suppressed focus breathing for both stills and video support.
- Linear autofocus motor features a high-speed drive system for tracking moving and approaching subjects.
- Smooth exposure changes via micro-step aperture control benefits video performance when working in varying light conditions.
- Programmable Focus Throw function lets you program the rotation of the manual focus ring to move seamlessly from infinite focus to close focus.
- High resolution sharpness and performance to support 4K video.
- Featuring a common size, weight, and position of control parts with the other series of Lumix S f/1.8 lenses (85, 50, and 24mm) this S 35mm f/1.8 lens offers a center of gravity that is almost the same, so it is easy to exchange lenses quickly with minimum balance adjustment when the camera is on a gimbal.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Dust-, moisture-, and freeze-resistant design for increased protection from the elements.