€853.33 + VAT
Reveal hidden worlds and thrilling details with the NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S Macro Lens from Nikon. This S-line macro lens provides a versatile 105mm focal length, a close working distance, and a true 1:1 reproduction ratio. It fills the frame with edge-to-edge sharpness and exquisite color. Whether you're shooting wedding details, jewelry, food, flowers, products, nature, wildlife, or portraits, this professional lens takes your vision into the extraordinary.
- Full-Frame | f/2.8 to f/32
- Fast Macro Prime Lens
- 11.4" Minimum Focus
- 1:1 Magnification
- Nano Crystal and ARNEO Coatings
- Dual-Motor Multi-Focus STM AF System
- VR Image Stabilization
- OLED Lens Information Panel
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
True Know-How (Ask Our Experts)
Reveal hidden worlds and thrilling details with the NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S Macro Lens from Nikon.
This S-line macro lens provides a versatile 105mm focal length, a close working distance, and a true 1:1 reproduction ratio. It fills the frame with edge-to-edge sharpness and exquisite color. Whether you're shooting wedding details, jewelry, food, flowers, products, nature, wildlife, or portraits, this professional lens takes your vision into the extraordinary.
Ideal for macro and portrait shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 11.4" to suit working with close-up subjects.
L-Fn button for customization and 11.4 to 19.7" / 0.29 to 0.5m limiter switch for close focusing.
Telephoto prime designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount cameras, however, can also be used with DX models where it provides a 157.5mm equivalent focal length.
Autofocus and Vibration Reduction
Dual-Motor Multi-Focus STM System with manual focus override for fast and responsive autofocus. Multi-focus system also reduces chromatic aberration and color fringing common among macro lenses.
Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism in the lens barrel provides highly accurate aperture blade control when using auto exposure during continuous shooting.
VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 4.5 stops to benefit from shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
Z-Series Optics & Lens Design
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and using selective focus techniques.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm creates a beautifully artistic background blur and bokeh.
- Nano Crystal Coating eliminates internal lens element reflections and effectively reduces ghosting and flare caused by light entering the lens diagonally.
- ARNEO antireflective coating used in conjunction with Nano Crystal Coating further reduces ghosting and flare effects caused by incident light entering the lens vertically. Helpful for backlit scenes, this allows outstandingly clear capture of images even when a light source is located within the frame.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- The aspherical lens element minimizes coma, distortion, and other types of lens aberrations when using wide aperture settings.
- Fluorine coating prevents dirt, water, and smudges from sticking to the surface of the lens.
- Integrated OLED lens information panel allows you to quickly confirm aperture setting, focus distance, and depth of field figures right on the lens in both bright and dark situations.
- Customizable control ring for changing aperture, exposure compensation, and ISO.
- Lightweight design for easy and comfortable carrying.