€29.17 + VAT
The Comica Audio LinkFlex XLR is an XLR-to-3.5mm TRRS audio adapter allowing integration of XLR-equipped microphones and real-time monitoring for vlogs, interviews, live-streaming, and videography.
- XLR Adapter with Control/Monitoring Unit
- Designed for Smartphones and DSLRs
- Off/Smartphone/DSLR Selector Switch
- Up to 10 dB of Adjustable Gain
- Powered via CR2032 Battery
- Balanced 3-Pin XLR Mic Connection
- 3.5mm TRRS Plug for Device Connection
- 3.5mm Headphone Output
- Cable Length over 16'
- iOS/Android Compatible
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Comica Audio CVM-AD1 Overview
The Comica Audio LinkFlex XLR is an XLR-to-3.5mm TRRS audio adapter allowing integration of XLR-equipped microphones and real-time monitoring for vlogs, interviews, live-streaming, and videography. Designed for use with cameras and iOS/Android mobile devices, the LinkFlex XLR features a three-position switch that allows easy selection between its smartphone- or DSLR-compatible modes, as well as an Off position for conserving the battery. Optimize signal levels by adding up to 10 dB of gain via the stepless volume control.
Connect the LinkFlex AD1's balanced 3-pin XLR jack to a microphone that doesn't require phantom power (such as a dynamic mic or a battery-powered condenser), hook the control unit to your belt, then connect its 3.5mm TRRS jack to your mobile device or camera. Thanks to the control unit's 3.5mm headphone output, real-time monitoring is as simple as plugging in a set of headphones. With over 16' of cable between the XLR jack and your smartphone/DSLR, you can maintain proper shooting distance without extension cables.
- Ideal for recording and monitoring audio simultaneously
- Designed for XLR-equipped dynamic microphones and condenser mics that don't need phantom power
- Built-in preamp provides up to 10 dB of gain via stepless gain control
- 3-position switch for simple Off/Smartphone/DSLR mode selection
- 3-pin XLR female jack with 12.4' cable
- 3.9' cable with 3.5mm TRRS mini plug connects to your mobile device or DSLR camera
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output on control unit allows real-time headphone monitoring
- Powered via one CR2032 3V battery
- Up to 40 hours of standby time
- LED indicator turns red when the battery is running low or remains green under normal working conditions
- Back-panel clip for affixing control unit to a belt or bag