€575.00 + VAT
Perfitoni 50 Euro CASH BACK ne oferten e Canon:Get Ready For the Season e cila zgjat vetem per periudhen 15.03.2023-22.04.2023 (deri sa te zgjasin stoqet).Terms and Conditions ApplyCombining a short-telephoto field of view with a sleek design and close-focusing performance, the RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM is a well-rounded lens for a range of subjects, from portraits to macro subjects.
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Maximum Magnification: 1:2
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.15'
- One UD Element
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization; Hybrid IS
- Customizable Control Ring
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
True Know-How (Ask Our Experts)
Canon RF 85mm F2 IS STM
MORE THAN JUST STUNNING PORTRAITURE
With a small, lightweight RF prime lens that flatters your subjects and inspires you to explore gorgeous detail – and much much more – take your photographs to the next level.
The perfect lens for portraits
Excellent results every time
Get close to the action
Quick, slick and quiet
A Lens Control Ring provides extensive control over settings, while an STM motor enables for smooth, silent AF. A nine-blade aperture creates smooth out-of-focus areas.
Lightweight and pocketable
The lens is unobtrusive and lightweight, weighing only 500g and measuring just 78x90.5mm, making it easy to take with you for more creative options.
The ultimate world of RF lenses
The RF 85mm F2 MACRO IS STM is a compact and lightweight general purpose RF portrait lens designed for EOS R-series hobbyist photographers.
Macro focusing for exceptional detail
Super Spectra Coating
For reduced ghosting and flare
Advanced image stabilisation
Smooth focus for video, fast for stills
78 x 90.5mm
RF 85mm F2 MACRO IS STM
Lens cap front
Lens cap rear
User Manual Kit
Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM Overview
Combining a short-telephoto field of view with a sleek design and close-focusing performance, the RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM is a well-rounded lens for a range of subjects, from portraits to macro subjects. Its close focus design enables working with subject matter as close as 1.15' away with a 1:2 maximum magnification and the STM stepping motor affords impressively quiet and smooth autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override. Helping to create sharp imagery, the lens also features optical image stabilization, along with Hybrid IS, to suppress up to five stops of camera shake for cleaner, steadier shooting. A UD (Ultra low Dispersion) element is also used in the optical design to minimize aberrations and ensure clarity. Additionally, a configurable Control Ring lets you adjust exposure settings, including ISO, aperture, and exposure compensation, from the lens itself.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
- Modest-but-bright f/2 maximum aperture maintains an overall sleek form factor while also benefitting working in available lighting conditions.
- Macro design benefits working with close-up subjects and provides a 1:2 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 1.15'.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to five stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. Also, a Hybrid IS setting compensates for angular and shift-type camera movements to specifically benefit close-up shooting.
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.